For Husband & Wife Considering Home Education
Thursday, June 22, 2017, 10 am to 12 pm (NEW DATE)
Foxworthy Baptist Church, 1774 Foxworthy Ave, San Jose, Room 1104
RSVP Crissi Allen firstname.lastname@example.org
$5 per couple, Bring Your Own Lunch
Don’t be intimidated by the start-up process. This workshop answers your basic questions regarding the rewarding but daunting world of homeschooling. You’ll hear wonderful husband/wife testimonies from seasoned home educators and come away feeling more confident and secure as you begin this next family adventure!
This workshop will be packed with practical information, useful handouts and time for specific questions.
- Considering Home Education?
- Why is God Calling You?
- Why do you need a Biblical Philosophy of Education?
- What are the three ways to legally homeschool in California?
- How do I get started?
- How do I integrate other part-time schools with my family’s life?
- What is your child’s bent & disposition to academics?
- What are the different approaches to educating?
- Which curriculum would work best for my child?