The whole family (not just teens) is invited to a
“Blast from the Past” Sock Hop
Join us for some Swing Dancing
For everyone of all ages
Bring your favorite American appetizer!
50’s costume recommended
Cost is 10 per person
payable to HEART Academy
At 6:00 pm, we’ll begin some appetizers and then At 6:30, our dance teachers, Chris Adams, will teach us swing dancing for 1 hour. At 7:30, we’ll swing till we drop! Some line dancing and free dancing is in order at the end! Be sure to bring your comfortable dancing shoes!
Dress is very casual 50’s outfit. Girls can wear full round skirts with petticoats (modest please) and boys can wear levi’s with a white t-shirt. See this weblink: http://askville.amazon.com/essencal-50%27s-sock-hop-outfit-guys-girls-theme-party-dont-miss/AnswerViewer.do?requestId=9458151 if you want more info. We will have everyone go “stag.” That means you won’t need to ask a date!
Saturday, April 28, 2018
Location: Valley Life Church (not Valley Church) 3421 Monroe Street, Santa Clara
Cost $10 per person payable to HEART Academy
Caller, Rent & Decoration Expenses Applied
RSVP to Mrs. Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
by or Facebook Event
Return with these questions answered:
- How many people attending?
- Names of those attending, First and Last?
- For young ladies attending, will you abide by the dress guidelines – no cleavage and dresses at the knees?
- Name of Non-HEART friends, First and Last?
- What is the parent email / name and student email of your guest?
- Would you like to volunteer to set up or clean up?
Sponsored by HEART Academy San Jose