WHEN: TUESDAY, JUNE 20 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
WHERE: 1175 HILLSDALE AVENUE, SAN JOSE
RSVP: Crissi Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
DONATION: $2 Entrance Fee for Buyers, $4 for Sellers (something small to reimburse us for our time)
ALL homeschoolers and non-homeschoolers welcome!
- 9:00 am – Sale Begins, please no early birds 😉
- Wagons and carts are allowed
- Curriculum, Toys, Clothing and other items sold.
- Children must be directly supervised by the parent at ALL times.
- Make Payment directly to each individual seller and bring cash in small bills.
- Snacks to be sold at and proceeds go to the HEART Academy Youth Theater Project. We take cash or checks payable to HEART Academy.
- Lots of Parking!
- Curious about HEART Academy? We will have a HEART Academy Orientation for new families interested in the fall classes in San Jose from 10:00-10:30 inside the HEART Academy Tent. A HEART Academy Table will have information about the fall classes.
- Are you overwhelmed with life? If you need prayer, moms will also be available to pray with you at the HEART Academy table.
- Outside Round Table available under umbrella with chair- up to 6 feet for $4
- Free Tables for those helping to set up or clean up – email me back if you want to help
- Bring your own cash in small bills
- If we run out of room, Overflow sellers can tailgate it from their cars
- To reserve your spot, Please pay through Paypal – you don’t need an account. 1) Go to www.paypal.com and choose “Send.” 2) Type in my email email@example.com. 3) Type in $4.00 for amount and click “Continue” 4) Choose Friend or Family, and then follow the prompts. Please write a note to me, “Used Curriculum Sale” Seller
- You can also send it by regular mail with a check payable to HEART Academy, 498 Venecia Drive, San Jose, CA 95133
- Once I receive your check or payment through Paypal, you will be registered with me and I will send you a confirmation email.
Please do not call Calvary Chapel San Jose 🙂
For more information or questions email or call
Crissi Allen or 408-712-4646 or at firstname.lastname@example.org