This camp explores three mammalian organs: the brain, kidney and heart.
Through dissection, kids will learn the complexity of God’s creation and be able to identify the basic parts and functions of each organ studied.
Detailed lecture, view of specimens through a microscope, Fill-in-the-blank worksheets, all supplies and tools provided.
- Class size: 2-6 students, preferably 8 -11 yrs. old.
- However accommodation for older students may be provided. No accommodation for younger siblings who are not taking the camp.
- Groups of 2-3 students will dissect one specimen.
- Depending on the interest more camps may be organized.
- Students must bring their own lunch and water, as we will have lunch break from 12:30pm to 1:00pm.
- The camp costs only $15 per student. Class taught by Joy Zadda.
Contact email@example.com register and for more information.
Dates: July 15,16,17 11:00 am –2:30 pm
Location: San Jose, CA 95121 (contact for address)