Private School Satellite Program
Our mission is to uphold Christian home education as an excellent educational opportunity and help parents devote their time in training their children “to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.” Luke 1:17
Our Vision for the Homeschooling CommunityWe are a community of people intentionally partnering together to help mentor the next generation for successful and courageous living through Christ.
What are we passionate about?
- HEARTS – Keeping our children’s hearts while we homeschool
- PARTNERSHIP – Partnering and empowering parents for success
- COMMUNITY – Community and friendships within all activities
- PASSIONS – Identifying passions for impacting the world for Christ!
We are excited to have the opportunity to partner with your family as you educate them at home. It is our prayer that through our involvement together, we will strengthen families and encourage community in the body of Christ. You are so much more than just one family. We are a family of families!
HEART Academy PSP is a Private School Satellite Program (PSP) recognized in California as a private school. HEART will provide an umbrella covering, aid families in keeping student records, and help families maintain an organized curriculum. The services are delineated below. Families educate their own children, choose curriculum, set their calendar and give grades.
HEART Academy provides the following services:
- File a Private School Affidavit with the state of California.
- Maintain your child’s cumulative records (cum files).
- Issue transcripts and diplomas to enrolled high school students.
- Distribute information and resources through email to benefit your homeschooling experience.
- Recommend workshops for high school and college.
- Plan Teacher Trainings once a quarter.
- Design a four-year plan for high school as needed.
- Counsel you on curriculum choices as needed.
- Create a very informal and formal high school graduation ceremony or recommend you to other groups
- Enrollment in HEART Academy Christian Microschool enrichment classes
- Facebook Group is available: Countywide Homeschool Support Group – HEART Academy
- Countywide Homeschool Support Group for encouragement
- Support Group Community who want to experience:
1) encouragement to stay the course,
2) Resources for educational opportunities,
3) Training for excellence in teaching,
4) Educational events for children
5) Fun and friendship for the whole family
We believe that the education of the child is entirely the parent or guardian’s responsibility. Because of this conviction, we would like to partner with you in educating your child. Home education can be sacrificial and rewarding at the same time.
Here are some questions you and your spouse should pray through as you begin or continue your “Homeschool” lifestyle.
- Am I ready to “count the cost” and disciple my children for this school year?
- Do we still agree together (spouse) that this is what God would have us do?
- Are there feelings of emotional stress or strain between my child and I that have not been resolved?
- Are my expectations, plans and goals realistic
- Am I willing to submit to the personal sacrifices and the discipline demanded by a home study program?
Hard questions and definitely something to pray through.
This registration packet includes everything you need to enroll in our Private Satellite Program (PSP). Please prayerfully read through all the information and then attend our New Families PSP Orientation & Family Interview. Late Registration occurs after Sept 1 and will incur a late fee.
Let us become home educators who can advance the kingdom of God and restore families while being a sweet aroma to those around us! Let’s share this calling together!
Here is the link to download the PSP ENROLLMENT FORM.
Blessing from our family to yours,
Founders & Executive Director