A festive evening of Midnight in Paris
Sunday, February 16 at 6:30 pm
For High School Students, Parents & Alumni
Bring a sweet or savory appetizer!
Enter the world of Pride & Prejudice Dancing
Other dancing fun to continue
We will have everyone go “stag.”
That means you won’t need to ask a date!
Modest Formal Dress
- February 16, 2020 – Sunday Evening
- 6:30-9:00 pm
- Location: Valley Life Church (not Valley Church) 3421 Monroe Street, Santa Clara
- Cost $25 per person payable to HEART Academy
- Caller, Rent & Decoration Expenses Applied
- Payment and rsvp by February 14, We need 30 students attending
- Tickets must be bought beforehand – No tickets at the door
Or through www.venmo.com send to Criselda-Allen
You can also send a check payable to HEART Academy.
You may pass this onto your friends & family.
Non-HEART students under age 18 not coming with their parents must fill out a permission slip form before attending
Their parents must email Crissi Allen for that form at email@example.com by February 14, Friday
7:30 Dance Begins
8:15 Small Break
8:20 Dance Continues
9:00 Waltz at the End
Return with these questions answered:
1. How many people attending?
2. Names of those attending, First and Last?
3. For young ladies attending, will you abide by the dress guidelines?
4. Name of Non-HEART friends, First and Last?
5. What is the parent email / name and student email of your guest?
6. Would you like to volunteer to set up or clean up for 50% off your ticket?