Mentoring our children by educating them at home
- Want to live a courageous life driven by the power of the Holy Spirit as you homeschool?
- Want to restore your children’s hearts to Jesus?
- Want to intentionally create success for the next generation?
- Global Christian Homeschool Conference
- Virtual Speakers Pouring their Wisdom
- August 17-21, 2020, 5 Days
- Cost is only $20 – No, Really!
- Registration begins August 1
Email Crissi Allen to be added onto distribution list
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/228682961550392/
What makes this Homeschool Conference unique? God downloaded to me the idea of encouraging my brothers and sisters in Christ throughout the global homeschooling community. I chose mature Christian women and men who want to speak words of life into you, the homeschooling parent, so that you can stay home and mentor your children!
This year’s themes include:
- The ABC’s of Homeschool, Diligent Prep for College,
- Chats with Real Parents, Health & Wellness for Parents & Students
- Courageous Living Teen Track, Unique Special Needs & Gifted Children,
- Staying Power Marriage & Parenting,
- Amazing Working Moms & Entrepreneurs
- Passionate speakers that pour out words of life into homeschool parents
- Edifying Facebook community group where homeschool parents can interact with speakers, vendors, and homeschooling parents from around the world.
- Online “vendor hall” for attendees (will be photo albums in FB group).
- Giveaways during the “conference” week for attendees.
- Low ticket prices
- Unlimited, lifetime access to the conference (videos and handouts).
The Scripture focus this year is 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24. “23 Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.