You will leave the Zoom workshop with an ideal plan (A) in place AND plan B, C etc for when life happens SO you can feel confident that your kids will learn what they need to know for the school year.
Help is HERE! A DOING workshop!
- Are you worried about planning your upcoming school year with kids home?
- Have you been homeschooling and would like help refining your plan or planning your year?
- Do you have your curriculum but not sure what to do with it?
- How are you homeschooling? Through a PSP, PSA, ISP, Ocean Grove or other charter school?
Join us! And have a Confident Year!
I have a planning workshop on Aug 5th where you will actually be DOING the planning for the school year! You will leave the Zoom workshop with an ideal plan (A) in place AND plan B, C etc for when life happens SO you can feel confident that your kids will learn what they need to know for the school year.
PLAN YOUR YEAR WORKSHOP
WEDNESDAY, AUG 5th 2020
Depending on the needs of participants and grades of kids, I may teach another workshop more specific to these needs.
Things to do BEFORE workshop:
- Have kids settled or watched by someone so you can focus
- Have your schooling philosophy pretty much decided: Traditional, Charlotte Mason, Unit Study, Classical, Delight-Directed, Unschooling
- Purchase your curriculum and have it handy
- Know / have idea how each child learns- visual, auditory, kinesthetic (movement), groups
- Email me with: your kids’ ages/grades, what you hope to get out of the workshop, how you are doing school this year- distant, homeschool (PSA, PSP, ISP), private/public and any special needs of your kids.
You will LEAVE the workshop with:
- A solid ideal plan (A) for your year
- Plan B, C, D… for those days when life happens (kids don’t feel well, appts…)
- Field Trips and social group options- found ideas/planned, reached out to groups
- Life skills considered/planned- chore chart etc
- Tools for dealing with emotions
- Friends and support- knowing you are not alone
Please include your kids’ ages/grades, what you hope to get out of the workshop, how you are doing school this year- distant, homeschool (PSA, PSP, ISP), private/public. Any special needs of your kids. Let me know any questions you have in your email also.
For those of you who don’t have all your curriculum, don’t worry– you can still do some planning!
I look forward to helping you plan your year so you feel confident and hopeful that this year will be great!
Sue loves Jesus, has homeschooled her kids for 15+ yrs, and has taught classes to homeschoolers (including Health & Wellness at HEART). She has been on a health journey for the past 20+ years to heal physically, emotionally, mentally and grow spiritually. Sue has a heart to help women grow in all aspects of life, giving them the freedom to walk in all God has for them, love Him more fully & love others. She is a mentor, life coach, and is co-leading TLC coaching program with Crissi Allen.