Get Tickets today: April 7-9, 2022
About the play: The Masters Plan is a Life of Christ musical that tells the story of the Jesus, from birth to resurrection, through the eyes of the fisherman/disciple Peter, scholar/religious leader Nicodemus and the independent/streetwise Mary Magdalene. Transported into Biblical times through costumes, music, drama and dance, you will experience the joy, despair, suffering, triumph and eternal hope embodied in the earthly life of Jesus Christ. The Master’s Plan is more than a musical. It’s a miracle!
Dates & Times:
- April 7, Thursday, 6-8:30 pm
- April 8, Friday, 7-9:30 pm
- April 9, Saturday, 12:00-2:30 pm
- April 9, Saturday, 5:00–7:30 pm
This is a 2.5 hour show
- Tickets are $15 each
- Non-refundable payable to HEART Academy
- TICKETS ARE NOT SOLD AT THE DOOR. So be sure to purchase as early as possible and let us know if you can no longer use your tickets
Can I pay online?
- Zelle at email@example.com.
- Venmo @criselda-allen
- Paypal at firstname.lastname@example.org, add 3% of sale
- Your tickets will be in will-call
Questions: Crissi Allen email@example.com; Mobile and Text: 408-712-4646
Production Staff: Producers Jere & Crissi Allen, Production Manager Monica Song, Director Sandi Gonzalez, Choreographer Sandi Gonzalez & Alaynah Gonzalez, Vocal Director Sarah Salazar
Managers: Costumes Rachel Ku, Hair & Makeup Raquel Boch, House Manager Nicole Rhoden, Set Manager & Props Kelly Ortega, Prayer Eileen Hopkins, Program , Tech Manager TBA
Your Cast: Amaya & Adam Boch, Allison Coker, Arianna & Caitlin Cortez, Nathan Funston, Aaron & Alaynah Gonzalez, Jaxon & Keiana Hopkins, Justin Ku, John Liu, Emily Miller, Elijah & Joshua Ortega, Ariana Poonen, Evangeline Price, Cora & Curtis Rhoden, Sophie & Samuel & Stephen & Silas & Sela Salazar, Joshua Shih, Maggie & Mikayla & Miguel & Maia Song, William Westh, John Ren